Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Snowy Run

I probably forgot to mention this earlier, but in an effort to syncronize my running days with my mom who I will be traveling with , I am running this week on Monday , Wednesday (the day I leave) and then Saturday.

So this morning I woke up for my first week 5 run, and my first Monday Morning run. Once I was awake and ready to go, I realized it was snowing and added a scarf.

It was 20 degrees, wind chill 11, snow coming down pretty steady, just a dusting on the ground.

The run today was
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
Jog 5 minutes
Walk 3 minutes
Jog 5 minutes
Walk 3 minutes
Jog 5 minutes

So besides the snow, the run seemed to go ok. It was really cold, but I didn't feel like such a slug today, which is good. I liked the snow, it made the run a bit more interesting. The change in music was also helpful.
This run's musical highlights : Lose Yourself -Eminem, Hate me Now-Nas, Mama Said Knock you out-LL Cool J

I didn't feel any stronger when running, no more sore or less sore. Just about the same.

My next run will be the day I leave so that should be interesting. I just realized that tomorrow is Fat Tuesday and since i run on Wednesday, I may indulge a bit tonight instead of tomorrow but who knows.

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger bstab said...

dude, eat your paczki tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home