Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Snacking

Today work is pretty slow, which has resulted in an afternoon of snacking. Luckily the only snacks that were within reach were semi-healthy. This afternoon I had grapes (meant for my lunch but forgetten in the refridgerator upstairs), 100 calorie chips deluxe, a reduced fat granola bar and some quakes now granted that was only like 350 calories total, I can't believe I just ate all that within the span of 4 hours. I think its because I'm tired and bored. I must work on fixing that.
I got a pedometer today as a part of the fitness program that starts tomorrow at my work. It will be interesting to see how many steps I take a day.

2 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger Jenniy said...

For me, work is the hardest. There is always free candy sitting around, plus the vending machines, and cafeteria. If work is slow then it's especially hard to stay away from the junk food.

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Judi B said...

Work is hard. Do you have a cup that you can fill with water that has a straw? That might help to cut the snacking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home