Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Shopping, Eating and exercise oh my

Today afterwork, we decided to go to Meijers because I had heard that they had a sale on the south beach wraps (which are like lunchables) that I really like. They were 2 for 5 and if you buy 6 you got 5.00 off a clothing purchase. So I got six wraps and I got a running shirt for only 3.99 as a result. After shopping we decided to go to Fridays, I had the santa fe chicken salad, one of their lower-fat options. It was 500 calories and less then 10grams of fat. It was pretty good, next time I would order it with the dressing on the side as it was really hot. My mouth was burning. I ate 3/4's of it. I also am not a fan of iceburg lettuce, it tends to upset my tummy. So we shall see. My husband ordered one of the 3 course combo, so I had a bit of the chips and queso, mostly chips, a little queso. He got key west shrimp as his meal and said it was very good. I don't like fish.

For dessert, he got the cinnabon cheesecake which we both had 2 spoonfuls of. It was just like a cinnabon.

After we got home , the hubby felt guilty because he hadn't worked out and said he was going to do the Biggest loser high cardio.

I must be a glutten for punishment , since I decided to join him, despite know I shouldnt do more cardio after running this morning,
but I did anyway.

IT was a good work out and I don't feel too bad. I am pretty sure I will never workout after eatting again. Also, I had a calf cramp in the middle of the football drills but otherwise it was good.

WIDT
Couch to 5k (week 2) 25 minutes
Biggest loser High cardio with warmup and modified cool down. 30 minutes

2 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

Cinnabon cheesecake sounds positively evil.

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Shasta MacNasty said...

Wait a minute: There is a CINNABON CHEESECAKE? Girl you are LYING! How could such a tasty morsel exist in our reality?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home