Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Running Playlists

I spent a good chunk of my evening planning out playlists that fit to the Couch to 5k schedule. I appreciate everyone's suggestions for songs. It made me remember songs I haven't listened to in a while and really liked.
If anyone would like suggestions for songs please let me know, as I've now got some good ideas. If I get enough interest I may post them here, otherwise I can email them to you.

Besides working on that last night, I finished book 5 of my 50 book challenge. I have 4 books from the library, and a few other book on my list to read. So I just need to pick whats next and I will let you know.

Tales from the scale, was pretty good. It definitely isn't a read all the way through book. I think it would be better as motivation over the course of time. I need to avoid reading books not meant to be read in one setting or straight through as it is slowing down my reading schedule.

I got some good books at the library that I should be able to read on my trip.

I also managed to avoid doing a workout last night, It was hard. I ended up doing 15 minutes of weight work since i hadn't done weights since tuesday.

WIDT
(day off)
15 minutes strength training , arm work with weights and crunches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home