Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Ready to run

So I was going run/walk outside tomorrow, but weather forecasts snow so we shall see.

I have bid on two ipod shuffles today, hopefully I will get one for cheap. If not I will have to make do with what I have or borrow the hubby's. My new shoes come today I think.

Office is quiet today, most everyone is sick, I really hope I don't get whatever it is.

Got an email today about Chinese food, ironic to me that people are ordering Chinese on Heart Disease Awareness day.

3 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Zara said...

Good luck on your bidding, and thanks for your comment! :)

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger bstab said...

Um, we wore red and had mexican. At least a group of us did...
SCANDALOUS

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Judi B said...

How did it go with getting your shuffle? That's what I have. Though it doesn't hold enough songs for me (I'm a self admitted song whore), it is so lightweight and seemingly unbreakable, so it's great for working out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home