Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Only Flurries

The only snow we got seemed to be flurries. Hardly any accumulation, not that I am complaining. I hear the east coast is supposed to get 8 inches. yikes.

I have had quite the productive day, I spent this morning and early afternoon cleaning the apartment and doing laundry. I then did a strength and conditioning workout before having lunch and showering.

I have also read the last two week's entertainment weekly magazines, which I was behind on. I am now going to read while the hubby works out and the hopefully I can convince him that a trip to trader joes or whole foods would be a good idea

Otherwise no plans for the evening, maybe we will watch a DVD or something.


WIDT
Couch to 5k 25 minutes
Absolute Power Strength and Conditioning 40 minutes

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Same here! The snow was mostly a no show. Bummer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home