Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Only 2 more hours

There are only two more hours to the weekend starts, not that I have anything really planned for my weekend.
I have a bunch of stuff to pick up at the library, which means I really need to commit some time to reading this weekend. I don't think we are going out to dinner tomorrow since we went out last night, so prehaps subway or something easy cooked at home. I just found out that hubby has to work 70 hours next week so he won't be around much next weekend. So maybe we will go out. I plan on running tomorrow, so I may just do some weight work not from a tape tonight while watching tv, but of course I say this now and I will get home and feel like I need to work out.

I am trying to figure out a good place to go to dinner and possibly shopping in a a few weeks, the weekend before my trip. I was thinking of Great Lakes Crossing or 12 Oaks, but didn't know of any good. yet not completely healthy restaurants at or near either . I think I am leaning towards 12 oaks because it is closer.

2 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger bstab said...

I shall put on my thinking cap and come up with suggestions. Great Lakes has Johnny Rockets but hey, that's not good for ya, just yummy good. Although they do turkey burgers there....

I'm trying to think of where to eat in novi. There are a ton of places so of course I'm drawing a blank.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger snackiepoo said...

Have a very happy weekend!

I am so totally looking forward to this one for some odd reason!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home