Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

One more day

Tomorrow I leave for Europe, yay.
I have almost everything packed. My suitcase weighs a ton. I didn't end up mall walking this morning, the person I was going to walk with canceled so I just did my usual morning walk to work instead.
someone brought in paczki's today, More than 400 calories and 25 grams of fat. I am avoiding them.

Today I have phones all day and am trying to get my work done before I leave. I hope to blog more later if I have time.

7 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

Have fun on your trip. I am totally not jealous or anything.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Have fun!

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Random Musings said...

I think your trip sounds so wonderful. I hope you enjoy every minute of it!
Safe passage!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger bstab said...

Hug on those nephews and have a blast!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger snackiepoo said...

Have a great trip and we want pics when you get back!

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Have an awesome trip!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger comebacknikki said...

Whoo-hoo! Have a fantastic trip! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home