Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

OH NO

That is what I thought this morning when I woke up 10 minutes before I was supposed to leave the house this morning . My alarm was set for the correct time, but I don't know if it was ever switched on. MY hubby and I share the same alarm clock and he sets it for me when he leaves...perhaps it is time to get a seperate alarm clock.
I did manage to leave on time, which is pretty amazing. Of course I get to work only to find out that the same woman is sick again today and going on vacation starting tomorrow so I have even more phones to cover. Thank goodness I am going on vacation, I am about to crack.


Countdown to Europe: 6.5 days.

3 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Dog Lover said...

you mean your leaving next week? :-)
somebody better start packing!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger snackiepoo said...

Yay for vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Judi B said...

It's always so distressing to wake up knowing that you might be late. Sounds like it's time for another alarm clock *snicker*. You have something great to look forward to for vacation..YAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home