Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday Night Recap

I tried long and hard to find something to watch tonight on tv and failed. I don't think I can stay up to watch Medium tonight. I'm tired.
I just had a light breyer's fudge bar, and it was very yummy.

I did two workouts today back to back..not sure what got into me.
Tomorrow I start the fitness challenge at my work. We are supposed to record minutes we do activity each day. A month ago my numbers would have been pitiful, but now if I include walking from the bus stop to work on most days, I should get at least 45-1 hour in each day.


WIDT
Walk and kick 33 minutes
Biggest Loser low cardio 25 minutes, with 5 minute cool down
Total: 53 minutes

1 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Blogger Judi B said...

You did fantastic on your exercise today! You should be very proud of yourself! Good luck tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home