Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday minus Motivation

I had a very long day at work today, while many of you were enjoying a 3-day weekend. Today, I must have dealt with about 40 work related emails, 4-5 issues needing to be resolved ASAP and a server problem that was beyond my control. By the time I left work today after 5, I was not in the mood to work out.

My new shuffle arrived and I spent a good 20-30 minutes setting it up, putting the handy free skin case on it, setting up the free dock, registering it ,and downloading the songs onto it for my run tomorrow. I then called my mom and chatted with her for a bit.

By then , the hubby had already worked out and I really just wanted to have dinner and watch tv.

I had walked this morning, done some yoga stretching, but I felt like I needed to more. I finally got the motivation to do 10 minutes of cardio hiphop, which left me feeling uncoordinated and absent of rhythm.

Tomorrow starts week 4 of the running program. I am excited that it will be at least 20 degrees warmer then my run on Saturday.

WIDT
Mall walking 35 minutes
Yoga Stretching 10 minutes
Cardio Hiphop 10 minutes

2 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger Jenniy said...

I was a lucky one who got the day off. We're supposed to warm up here too - 60 next Monday! Hope your run was better with the warmer weather :)

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Rae said...

We were at work too. =(

Great job doing nearly an hour of exercise when you really didn't want to!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home