Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Mall Monday

This morning as promised, I went mall walking with one my co-workers. I have never been mall walking in the morning before. I was definitely among the youngest person there by at least 10-15 years. We walked 2 laps of the mall at a pretty easy pace in about 35 minutes.

I ended up getting to work a bit later then I wanted, but it was for a good reason so I don't feel so bad.

I also managed to do a bit of yoga this morning before I went mall walking.


By the way, I think its unfair that only some people get president's day off.

3 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger bstab said...

Here's a question: why do some people have today off, but not MLK Day?

Or is that a crazy question.

Mall walking in this weather is the smartest thing to do, man. Go for it.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Random Musings said...

I mall walk almost everyday. I don't have to worry about uneen sidewalks, icy conditions, etc. Seems safer. And warmer. And drier.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Same here! Brent and I had to work. =(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home