Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Lunchtime

Today, I took a short walk at lunch time to subway. It amazing how much I still love subway. I actually had it for dinner last night and had the exact same thing for lunch today. Now granted, I could never be like Jared and eat subway all the time, but I do like it.

Anyway walked about 1 mile there and back, and it took about 20 minutes including waiting at Subway. I use an online pedometer to figure out my walks

So lunch was good although rushed since I am on phones again this afternoon.

It is interesting to note that my lunch consisted of Subway sandwich, carrots and celery with ranch dip and I was satisfied.
I find this interesting because I used to eat the sandwich and chips and a snack. My vegetable tolerance is also improving and I actually like to eat them.

That and I didn't need a snack until just now...I the 100 calorie chips deluxe.

4 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

I should eat more veggies. Did you go to the subway across my old apartment?

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

yes sir I did.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Jenniy said...

I love Subway too. Scott and I used to eat it all the time, but then a family own sub shop opened up very close to our house, right next to the gym, and now if we have sandwiches he wants it from there. They are good, but I just can't imagine how many more calories they have than Subway, and to be honest, I like them less!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger bstab said...

I once let Jared use the bathroom.

That's how cool I am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home