Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Low key evening

Nothing exciting to report this evening. Watched Two for the Money on Dvd. A movie about sport betting with Matthew Mconaughey and Al Pacino. It was a pretty ok movie for a rental.

I continued the couch to 5k week one training session. This time I set songs on my ipod to signal run and walk sequences.

This was pretty hard to do because the run is only a 1 and the walk only 1.5 minutes. My song selection was pretty funny. I spent most of my running segments listening to the MFanfare, the intro to the michigan fight song. And the walk segments I had Stay from Dirty Dancing, Tomorrow from Annie and a few other random songs.
The runs were good, but short...and I really do need to move outside. Maybe on Saturday.

I realize if i actually start running regularily that I am going to need a smaller ipod.

WIDT
1 mile walk at lunch (15-20 minutes)
Couch to 5k first week 25 minutes
Biggest Loser Strength and Conditioning 25 minutes

3 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

Maybe Hubby can let you borrow his Shuffle if he is not using it when you go run?

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger The Running Red Sox Fan said...

Nice work-out!
You should get an arm band for your i-pod, frees up your hands and protects the i-pod. They are pretty cheap at circuit city or best buy.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

I think my ipod might be too big for that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home