Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Long Day

I am so glad that it is almost 5pm. This day has been really long and annoying. I have been fielding numerous customer service calls today as we had an email set out to a group of people who had already registered for an event, the email told them they hadn't registered yet. Talk about confused people, parents no less. On top of that an email was sent out advertising a new service at our office, which also increased the call and email volume. I was only supposed to answer phones for 3 hours today, but ended up helping this morning for 3 more hours, and had a meeting the other 2.

I am glad I worked out this morning so I only have to do weight training tonight.

I just found out that the ipod shuffle has dropped in price, maybe the hubby will approve the purchase for valentines day.

2 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Blogger Judi B said...

My hubby get me a shuffle for Valentine's Day last year. I love how lightweight it is...it's perfect for running! Here's me hoping that you get one!

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Kim said...

Oh, I left a comment about the iPod price in the previous post. Sorry, I didn't read all the way down.

Good luck with everything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home