Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Monday, February 06, 2006

I stayed up too late

I am very tired this morning. The result of watching all of the superbowl and then staying up to watch Grey's Anatomy. Superbowl festivities went well ,my young brother and sister in law were in rare form yesterday, alternating between really hyper (too much sugar) and really bratty.
I did pretty well food wise, I had baked chicken wings, chips and chunky corn and bean salsa, peas (i am not sure this goes with the rest of the food, but needed another veggie), and a small piece of apple pie. I didn't feel like I over ate, although I did eat more then I usually do on a normal basis. I think because I spaced the food out and tried to make healthier choices it was good.

I am glad the superbowl went well in Detroit, It is good to see Detroit get good press for once.
Grey's Anatomy was good, disappointed that it was continued though.

2 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Dog Lover said...

I stayed up too late watching Grey's Anatomy too and then Blue felt the need to wake me up this morning.

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger Judi B said...

I was bummed about the cliff hanger, but it was a great show! Worth staying up for!

Good job on your eating...sounds like you used a lot of restraint...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home