Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I didn't eat so bad.

So I survived the vendor showcase and didn't really eat too badly. I had a scoop of taco dip and nacho chips, 2 chocolate strawberries, pineapple, a dixie cup of smoothie and one peanut butter cookie. I don't feel too guilty as I have been doing really good on food and exercising.
I got some free stuff which is good.

I came home and spent 20 minutes looking for the cellphone charger that I found out my husband had with him.
After that I decided I wanted a change of pace so I did the 20 minute Biggest loser high cardio. I hadn't looked at this before, so I wasn't sure I could even do it. It wasn't too bad. I modified the jumping roping to alternating feet, but otherwised stayed with it.
For those interested it involved punching, high kicks and high knee raises, tire drill and football running. It was good chance of pass from the squats. I don't think I could do it on a regular basis yet, but maybe once a week.
I am now tired.


WIDT
20 minute walk at lunch
35 minutes biggest loser high cardio with warm up and cool down.

1 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Blogger Judi B said...

Another good exercise day! Free food is always good. Not always good for the waist, but good, nonetheless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home