Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Good Mail day

Today in the mail, I got two packages. One was the party supplies I ordered for my nephew's birthday and the other was my passport... YAY!!!

I was a bit worried it wouldn't come in time, but it is here. My picture is horrid. I look like I have 3 chins...eew. I also am ghostly pale. Oh well.

We are supposed to get big thunderstorms tonight so this will probably be my only post for the evening.

WIDT
Couch to 5k week 3 (35 minutes)
Biggest Loser Strength and Conditioning (20 minutes plus 15 minutes warmup and cool down)

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Jenniy said...

I love my passport photo, I'll be so disapointed when I get a new one (I think I have to next year). The lady who took it told the lamest joke ever, but it made me laugh, and she took the pic right while I was laughing, and I have the biggest smile on my face. Everyone who sees it loves it, and I've been stopped by ever Customs person telling me I have the best photo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home