Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Frustrated

My work frustrations continue, and although I can't discuss it here, I really am so glad my vacation is coming because I'm about to snap. I think things get like this with my job about every 5-6 months where I feel like I am at wits end. Once I break from it and come back its usually not so bad. We shall see if that happens this time, it might be time for change.

3 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger kikis' sister said...

I will make sure that you get super relaxed & have a great time.
xxoo

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Judi B said...

At least you have a vacation to look forward to...hang in there!

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger bstab said...

I hope your vacation soothes your uneasiness there. I totally understand - you know very well I do.

Sometimes a trip to monster.com is enough to make you feel better at times like this, just so you know what's out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home