Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Forgetful

I don't think I slept very well last night, or maybe I just didn't prepare things well for today.

I scrambled this morning to get my breakfast items together and grab my lunch before I left for work.

I thought I grabbed my lean pockets pepperoni sub, but didn't realize until lunch time that I had in fact grabbed the hubby's cheese steak one instead.

I must say after having the cheese steak one that the pepperoni one is much better.

Just a bit ago, I was going to take a moment to record what I had eaten today in my exercise journal, only to realize I forgot that at home too.

I think on days like today, I would forget my head if it wasn't attached.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home