Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Falling Behind

I think I have too much on my plate right now and blogging seems to be what has falling by the wayside.

I am behind in reading blogs, and have little if no time to comment. Yesterday I finished the laundry and most of my packing and the housecleaning before heading out to the inlaws.

We had stuffed green peppers last night for dinner (or lunch...it was 2:30) They were yummy. Then we went to watch my sister in law dance at church. Little did I know the church service would be 3 hours and then we still had to go back to their house for dessert. (which we should have skipped)

we got home at about 9 and I watched grey's anatomy and called it a night.

Sunday's What I did today
biggest loser high cardio 20 minutes

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Have a great vacation!! Take lots of pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home