Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Decision

My husband and I decided not to go to the semi-free concert tomorrow.

Our reasons are many, the time, that it is a weeknight, the fact that we have heard traffic and parking are horrible downtown

and the best one of all that it will mean we can't work out.

Now 3 weeks ago that would have never crossed our minds and although part of me still sort of wants to go, it isn't worth the hassle I don't think.

WIDT
Biggest Loser Cardio with Warmup and part of cool down 35 minutes
20 Reverse crunches
20 crunches.

3 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger redlib said...

I hear the Midwest is young and restless! Anyway, I put your on my blog today Kiki!

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous bstab said...

I'm still trying to figure out how to manuever around here. You guys could drive as far as Dearborn and pick up a shuttle at Fairlane! I'm just curious how my weekend is going to be. Not everyone is going to be downtown...will my Target be taken over too?

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

You are turning down a free-ish concert, in part because you don't want to miss a workout?! You are totally hooked now, kiki!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home