Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A day of firsts

So today turned out to be a day of firsts.
  • I got up early to run
  • I made turkey meatloaf muffins (a recipe I got from a blog, but I can't recall whose). They turned out really well if anyone is interested in the recipe
  • I got my first pair of running shoes (see picture below). I am still testing them out but I think they are keepers.
  • Today was the first day of the fitness challenge at my work. I had agreed to 210 minutes of activity a week, which amounts to 30 minutes a day. Funny how now that doesn't see like enough. Walking counts so if include my morning walk to work, I will probably be way over.

I think I talked my hubby into getting me the ipod shuffle for valentine's day...I will probably end up being the one to order it , any idea what I should have engraved on it for free.

WIDT
Couch to 5k week 2 25 minutes
Biggest Loser Strength/Conditioning 20 minutes (that ab work kills me every time)

5 Comments:

At 2:39 AM, Blogger Judi B said...

I have New Balances and have been very happy with them. They seem lighter than most other brands. My hubby was in track and swears by them (therefore they are required for me to wear...LOL). You're doing great!

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

How many characters can you have for the engraving? Maybe put an inspirational phrase or word (depending on the space).

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger bstab said...

Those meatloaf things sound familiar. I think rachael ray made some over the holidays.

I agree with simba's mom: an inspirational phrase would be awesome. I'd use "breathe"

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Kim said...

I just happened upon your blog today so I don't really "know" you, but I have to say---Don't get the iPod shuffle yet! Apple just announced that it is lowering the price. The one I bought three weeks ago for $99 is now $69. AND, you can get a Nano for $149.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Rae said...

The turkey meatloaf sounds yummy!! Can you send me the recipe? My email is rachelspears@yahoo.com and I'll forward you my "real" email from there!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home