Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Chocolate is the devil

So I know its hormonal, but I am having major chocolate cravings today. I just ate 20 m&m's, which seemed to qwell the craving, but I am sure it will be back. I try not to keep chocolate in my house since i know I will eat it. Yesterday I had two small dark chocolate hearts the hubby brought home for me, and then had a sugar free pudding as well.

Its weird because I haven't eaten anything hardly anything fried this year including French fries, but I don't crave them. Nor do I crave pizza or bagels or anything else ...Its just chocolate.

Now of course I am thinking about bad foods and want them..Oh no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home