Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Busy Saturday

After my run yesterday morning, I met up with a friend to run errands, go to breakfast, wander the mall and watch a movie.

It was a fun diversion from all the stuff I needed to do at home, but I now feel as though I've got tons to do at home today and we are going to the in-laws at 2:30 so I really have to get moving.

So a quick recap.
Got all my necessary shopping done, Dick and Jane is definitely not worth spending more then a dollar for, thanks goodness for the dollar movie.
After I got home, hubby and I took a nap for about an hour and then worked out and went to eat dinner and return is playstation 2 game.

Luckily they took the game back, bad news is they didn't have another version of the same game so he ended up with a different one...that he also wanted.
While he was at best buy I went to kohls, where I was able to find some good deals. I got a pair of boots for 5.00. The hubby a tech shirt for 3.50 and me a tech shirt for 7.00.

We rented North country to watch last night. This was a really good movie.

So off I go to tackle chores, and packing

Recap
What i did yesterday
Couch to 5k week 4 35 minutes
Biggest Loser Bootcamp 20 minutes

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Our dollar theater went out of business....

We watched Dick and Jane and I wasn't impressed either. The only portions that interested me were the Enron parallels because I find accounting fraud to be the only interesting thing related to accounting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home