Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

BRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

It is still so cold outside. I haven't been out since this morning. We are venturing out soon to go grocery shopping though. It is very sunny outside, but it an illusion.

I finished all my Saturday chores, although I still have one load of laundry to do, but I was short 1 quarter and now it must wait until tomorrow.

I read a little of Prep and it seems pretty good.

I watched a bit of MTV this afternoon. Fat Camp was on. A reality show following kids at fatcamp. I felt bad for the kids. It was depressing.

WIDT
Couch to 5k week 3 (week 4 starts Tuesday....wish me luck) 35 minutes
Biggest Loser Strength 20 minutes plus 10 minutes stretching

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home