Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Almost the weekend

Its almost the weekend and i am very glad. Busy day today, busier than I have aniticpated. I did manage to take a 30 minute walk this afternoon. Tonight I plan on eatting junk. I think french fries and a burger. I planned it this way to take an eatting day off on a day that I knew I was going to be with the 5 year old . I know i just have to remember moderation.


Things to do this weekend (more to remind me then anything else)
Pick up items requested by Nephew and Sister
Laundry (
Perhaps pick up more underwear
Clean the apartment
Finish Packing

Run !!
I am spending tomorrow morning/early afternoon out of the house so I am not sure when I am going to get all this done.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home