Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

All day by myself

My hubby is working 13 hours today, which left me to a day all by myself.

I haven't been up to much. I did yoga this morning then laundry. Watched some reality tv, a episode of the lisa loeb dating show and yes an episode of There and back. Its all such trash. I then had lunch and watch more tv....this time relationship rehab (still more trash). I finally motivated myself to workout, which I just finished.

I now think that I am going tor read a bit before cooking dinner, and hopefully avoid watching more junk on tv.

I finished reading Prep(book 7) last night, it was pretty decent. It is about a girl from the midwest, who goes to a boarding school in new york for high school.

I just started Made in Detroit: a memoir.

WIDT
Yoga buns and thighs 10 minutes
Yoga stretch 10 minutes
Biggest Loser warm up 5 minutes
Biggest Loser High Cardio 20 minutes
Biggest Loser Strength 20 minutes
Cool Down 10 minutes

2 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Rae said...

You read so fast!!

I find There & Back to be a train wreck I can't look away from. How does he afford all this stuff???? He's always broke yet they bought a nice house. I feel sorry for the baby!

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger kikis' sister said...

I think that it is funny that Lisa Loeb has a reality show. She has this children's cd which is one of your nephew's favorites

 

Post a Comment

<< Home