Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Afternoon

This afternoon, I get to attend an event to see area vendors and what they have to offer in terms of food, lodging, and other event services. I am sure there will be a lot of good food that isn't good for me, but I shall eat in moderation and avoid bad foods if possible. Hopefully I will get some free pens or magnets for my sister.

I went for a 20 minute walk before lunch today. Trying to get people in our office motivated for the the university challenge. Only 2 people went.

1 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Blogger Judi B said...

It took someone encouraging me to walk that got me to originally lose 45 lbs. You could change their life, be it 1 or 50 people. I think it's great that you're getting people to walk with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home