Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Workout Update

I really don't have a ton to say and blogger is being a pain today, but wanted to update my workout for today so here goes.



WIDT
10 minutes Yoga Stretch before work
30 minute 1.5 mile walk at lunch
20 minutes of absolute power basic workout
35 Minute of Biggest Loser Low Cardio workout and cool down.

I know Rae asked who the biggest loser instructor was and it is Bob and he is really good.

The absolute power dvd was one of my dollar finds at Target. It is pretty decent, but definitly not as good as the biggest loser in terms of level of workout. I finished and said oh was that it, that wasn't hard.

I did the biggest loser with bagel boy when he got home and it continues to kick my butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home