Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

weekend recap

Sunday afternoon already...where does the time go.

Now technically I do still have a whole afternoon/evening of weekend left, but, there is something about Sundays that bring out the dread of the work week ahead..

This weekend I did manage to take down the christmas tree and put away the ornaments, they still need to be taken down to storage hopefully today.

I did a load of laundry, I cleaned the bathroom and kitchen and somehow forgot to vacuum...

I worked out twice, see below for update.

I made breakfast for my husband, eggs and turkey sausage. If you haven't discovered the wonders of turkey yet you should. Same thing with egg beaters, I love their southwestern version.

I went to see Munich yesterday evening, and enjoyed the movie, but have come to a few conclusions. First, going to a movie 2.5 hour movie that starts after 8 probably isn't a good thing. Sitting in the middle row of a crowded theater after consuming large amounts of water, also not good. Now the movie was very good and I would recommend it, even though I think I need to go see something less intense after seeing Syriana and Munich with in the course of two weeks.

This afternoon as usual, I will be off to my inlaws for dinner and a movie. Lets hope we aren't having roast. In case you haven't heard that story, every Sunday we go to my in-laws and almost every Sunday we have roast, which I don't particularily like. Go figure on the weekend I was sick and vomiting they had meatloaf.



What I have done today
50 Crunches
20 reps of 3 different arm exercises

oh and by the way I got up before 10am : )

I hope everyone has a good rest of their weekend or a good work week depending on when you read this.

4 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger kikis' sister said...

Good for you. I think that your NY resolutions are great xxoo

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

You are off to a great start with your new program! Glad you liked Munich, but I should have warned you about the length! (sorry my review has been delayed)

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger bstab said...

I, too, am in a current state of de-christmas-i-fying.
I'm so happy for you and your new plans! I think you're doing great and are going to continue to do great! I'd join but I'm laying a little low right now, at least through June.
:)

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Rae said...

We finally started working on our Christmas stuff today. We got most of it down except for the actual trees. After working on all the other crap for 5 hours I just couldn't take any more!! There's something so completely terrible about taking it all down!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home