Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Trip to the library

Today I went to the library and picked up items I had on reserve that came in.

I got some
  • travel books for my trip to Europe (too bad they are so long or i could read them for the challenge, what did we decide about reference books, bstab?
  • a few fiction books
  • Sideways on DVD, which I had never seen
  • Carmen Electra DVD
Of course, I had to try the video to see how it was, even though I said this was my day off.
The tape consists of three routines each with instruction.
The first one is really just an intro and I did that and then of course had to see if the next one was actually a real routine. It was, but I just did the intro.
It was a decent fun workout, definitely not hard even the choreography I could handle. I may when I have money to burn , by the second disc since I heard that one was better.


WIDT
30 Minutes of Carmen dvd
10 minutes of yoga stretching before work

3 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger bstab said...

Your Europe trip books should count cuz I'm counting my pregnancy books. They are time we are spending reading after all.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Jenniy said...

Oooh, when and where are you going to Europe?? Scott and I went to Paris and London last September and loved it - especially Paris. For our honeymoon this October we're going to Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Hungry, and Romania.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

I will be going to the Netherlands, Belgium and possibly Germany in early March.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home