Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tired Tuesday

I am tired today and I'm not sure why. I didn't stay up too late last night nor did I get up too early. Yet I keep yawning.

The good news is that my muscles aren't sore haven't been as sore from working out or at least not as sore for so long, which I think is a good sign.

At least four people in my office have been sick on and off this week and I am hopeful that I am not going to get sick. I have been trying to avoid the sick people and have been taking vitamins so hopefully it will skip me this time....*fingers crossed*

I'm on phones again this afternoon so I am sure I will be back to update more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home