Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Time for bed

Well my husband finally got his w-2's today and I thought I would figure out our taxes online to see how much we would be getting back. Of course I waited to do this until 9:00pm because I had to exercise and eat dinner and of course watch gilmore girls.

So i think ok this should be a breeze and for the most part it was, other then the fact that we owe money instead of getting a refund. I am not sure what we did wrong, but I think somewhere we didn't fill out one of the tax forms right after we got married. Luckily my husband gets his bonus check from work next month so I will just use some of that money to pay the money we owe. Luckily we are getting money back from michigan so it won't be as much money as I originally thought, but still a big bummer.


WIDT
20 minutes Couch to 5k training (I shall blog about this tomorrow when i have energy)
25 minutes biggest loser strength training

I'm exhausted and am going to bed. As Annie says the sun will come out tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Dog Lover said...

yes, the sun will come out tomorrow, at least figuratively :-)

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

Have you doublechecked your work and everything? Maybe it was just a late-night error? (maybe?)
If not, that sucks. You will have to let me know what you think you did wrong, so we don't end up making the same mistake.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

It's a hard knock life for, us! That stinks that you have to pay. We need to figure ours out this week. I would suggest using the IRS w-4 calculator and estimate your taxes for the upcoming calendar year. I think that we had to pay when we were first married too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home