Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Super

I decided to reap the benefits of living close to the superbowl. My husband (by the way I think I need a blog nickname for him..any ideas) and I are going to go to the PEPSI SUPER BOWL BASH featuring Kanye West. It didn't cost hardly anything for the tickets..about the price of grapefruit. So I am not sure if we will go or not, but I got the tickets and if we don't go we aren't out a big amount of money. It could be fun. Its on Thursday, February 2.

3 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger mouse said...

every other town gets a concert SERIES, we get one concert... hmmm...

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

yes i wondered if they were going to add more things as the date gets closer

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

Possible Names:

Big Spender

Grapefruit Lover

KH (kiki's hubby)

Blueman (like Michigan blue)

Fanatic (as in football)

Ing (oh wait that one's taken)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home