Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sunday morning

I just woke up and have an awful headache. I think I might be hungry , but am not sure so this won't be long.
Last night , bagel boy ended up having to go back to work and didn't get home until 7 so we decided to just go to Dinner and skip the party that we didn't really want to go to anyway. We went to Chili's and it was good, but the service was slow and it ended up taking us over and hour and a half to get in and out of there which is crazy. We ended up renting Constant Gardener which we started watching last night and decided we were too tired to finish. So far it is really good, I will let you know what I think after I finish all of it.


In case I forgot to mention it, yesterday was my exercise day off. Today I might try a yoga tape for a change of pace.

Off to have breakfast, mmm cookie crisp.

On a side note, I love waking up the day after a haircut and looking in the mirror. Most times I forget for a moment that I got my haircut. Its fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home