Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sore Muscles

I have found since I started working out regularily that I randomly have different muscle soreness depending on the workout.

The yoga dvd from the library aggravated my left shoulder, but I think baths and morning stretching is helping with that. I did yoga again this morning and it helped.

I spend most of my day in my office and although I do get up and move around in my office and go down stairs to the bathroom and back at least 3 to 4 times a day, I have found that my muscles stiffen up as I sit here.

I just came back from downstairs and I think the biggest loser workout is definitely working on my thighs, as I am sore from doing so many squats.

I am not sure what workout to do tonight, perhaps I will try a weight workout tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home