Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

So much for getting up early

I tried I really did, I had bagelboy set my alarm for 6 am when he left this morning . I made it up by 7. I had zero motivation to get up. Partly because I stayed up to watch the end of the michigan game. YAY MICHIGAN! GO BLUE!!!!!

I did manage to get up a little bit earlier then usual and was able to squeeze in yoga. I really am going to keep trying to get up early . I think I can do it.



3 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger mouse said...

word.

it's great... to be...

(and I have the same problem getting up. don't feel bad)

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger bstab said...

I consider myself lucky to roll out of bed by 8 lately.

Thank goodness I only work 3 miles away...

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Susan said...

go Kiki . you can do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home