Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

So little time

Ok so I need to figure out how to manage my time better. I have fit working out into my schedule, but I need to find time to read as well and TV is taking up too much of time time...and I know I should just turn it off, but I can't.

Today for example, I got home at 5:40 and by the time I got through with the normal evening clean up and looking at the mail. I started to get the laundry together for washing. Put the laundry in the washer and started working out by 6:15. I worked out until about 7 pausing only to put the laundry in the dryer. I showered and then started cooking dinner. I finishing dinner cooking dinner and the laundry by 8. I ate dinner and folded laundry while watching bones.

Tv until 11 then bed. (with the slight pause to blog and pay some bills online)

I am hoping some nights that there is no tv to watch so I can read.


Recap of WHAT I DID TODAY?

Drank 80 ounces of water and had to use the bathroom a zillion times.
45 minute Walk video (3 miles)
25 Crunches

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Great job with the exercise!

As far as time goes, I'm making myself realize I can't do it all. Some things have to be sacrificed to achieve my other goals (like the marathon). I'm Type A so having a dirty house pains me, but it just has to be that way for now. (Or until I convince Brent we can hire a maid!)

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

Yes I could use a maid as well. It would make life so much more enjoyable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home