Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Snow

Woke up this morning to about 1.5 inches of snow on the ground and the snow was still falling. This made for a fun trip to work. My usual morning walk which is only about a mile took longer then usual because of the snow. Although, I suppose I can count that toward exercise maybe?

I also am not too sore this morning, which is good.

3 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Dog Lover said...

we have snow too :-(

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger comebacknikki said...

Snow sucks!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Rae said...

We got snow three!! Just a little, but enough to make for a slippy morning walk for Pips and I!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home