Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Snacking

I admit it I'm a snacker. And I realize that is something I need to overcome or modify.

I think sometimes when I get bored, especially at work, I think food is the solution. I have been better at making smarter snack choices and limiting my snacking, but I wondered if any one had any advice or tips on this.

I also wonder if I'm not eatting enough at lunch which is what is making me want to eat more in the afternoon.

2 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try gum my dear. I too, am a chronic snacker, especially under stress, which is, oh, every day at my job. :) I just have a stash of gum, and when I feel the urge to chew food, out comes the gum! --nrgibby

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Rae said...

I snack at work when I'm bored. I don't even think I'm actually hungry, just looking for something more interesting to do. I won't buy anything from the machine, so I only keep healthy stuff at work and I try to limit myself. In the pm I have a small piece of candy (like a Hershey's nugget or something) and I try to hold out as long as possible to eat it. It's this strange game I play with myself now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home