Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Snack ideas

If anyone has any good low-fat(or lower fat) and relatively low calorie snack ideas please let me know.

Thanks to simba's mom for recommending the Nabisco 100 calorie packs. I like the ritz snack mix and the chips ahoy. I bought the planters peanut butter bites since I love peanut butter and I really didn't like them at all.


WIDT
against the advice of my trainer, I did a bit of a work out this evening
60 Crunches
arm exercises.

I promise to take a break on Sunday, the day of rest.

2 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger bstab said...

The other 100 calorie pack that is good but you didn't mention is the one of the graham crackers. MMMMMMMM.

You can try some of the cereal bars but be careful cuz unless you get the ones higher in protein, they don't fill you up well.

Fruit is good snack too.
--signed, Queen of the Snacking (at least through May)

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Rae said...

I really like the Kashi brand products. They are very organic and don't have a lot of the hydr. oils and trans fats that a lot of the other foods have. The Kashi sesame crackers are great and their cereal bars are awesome. The cheese crackers smell weird so I can't eat them.

We eat a lot of fruit. For breakfast I have fruit or low sugar cereal (or both) then either a banana or some pretzels around 10.30. Lunch at 1 and around 3 I have a piece of sugar free chocolate or low fat hot chocolate depending on the office temp. We only keep low fat stuff in our house otherwise we'll eat it ALL! We used to make funnel cakes every day in our Frydaddy after we got married!! How gross is that?? It makes us laugh now to think about how we used to eat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home