Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Reading

So this post is going to be short since I realize after reading bstab's blog that I had better stop blogging and start reading so I can stay on track. As she mentioned, I too have many book on my pile to read, books I've sort of started, or meant to start...but as of now I'm cracking down. No more really crappy tv, and no more blog reading at home for long periods of time, thats what work is for.


In other news, I have added a site meter and am fascinated by the number of daily visitors I have.

WIDT (what I did today from now on abbreviated)
30 minute walk/kick video
40 side crunches (20 each side)
20 regular crunches
Tomorrow I think I will only do arm exercises...or maybe squats too. who knows .

Yay tomorrow is Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home