Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Not a good start to my morning

So I woke up this morning and did 10 minutes of yoga stretching and that felt good. I ended up showering this morning and figuring out how to make my hair look decent. So far morning was going good.
I arrive at work on time to find out that I need to cover the reception phone for 6 hours today and that I forgot my morning apple-cinnamon muffin at home.
So much for my relaxing mood this morning .

3 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Serendipity said...

Well try not to let that early morning yoga go to waste cause tust me, I sit at a reception desk all day so I know your 6hrs will be very trying.

If you really need that muffun ask one of you really nice co-workers to get it for you.

Have a calming day.

Mych love.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

Just think how annoyed you would be right now if you HADN'T done the yoga.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Kiki said...

You are right simba's mom, I think I would be more upset had I not done the yoga. I think working out in general has a calming quality.

Yes i could have someone get the muffin, but it is at home on my counter...no such luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home