Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Monday, January 16, 2006

MLK Day

As you can see I am writting this blog earlier then my normal blogtimes. I unlike most of the country am working today.

Luckily, I work for a University and am allowed to attend the MLK events for the day. I am taking my 10 year old sister with me today, hopefully she will get something out of the events. I am taking her to a concert this afternoon, which I think she will enjoy. I had plans to see a documentary, but thought that definitel wasn't going to work. I am just glad she is actually learning something today instead of watching the Disney channel.

6 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That makes two of us in the country who are working today. --nrg

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger mouse said...

Three! (but I don't really count, because kiki and I work for the same U)

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

Yes well I avoided my office all day today, I was techinically working until 12 but attending events in the afternoon.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Do you guys know each other? What a small world! Add us and my dentist's office to the ppl who had to work today. Boo!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

no we don't know each other...at least not outside blogworld

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Rae said...

You guys should hook up for lunch sometime!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home