Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Minor revelation

For years I have always showered in the morning, almost every day of my adult life for that matter I have been showering in the morning. I had tried showering at night, but my hair always looked horrible and I always felt like I needed to shower again in the morning.

Well I am not sure it is my new workout schedule that is making me want to sleep even longer in the morning, or that my hair is actually at a length that makes it manageable , but all week I have been showering at night, cutting my morning routine down drastically.

I don't know if this will become a trend or is just a passing whimsy, but I thought I'd share.

7 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger RussianLlama said...

Welcome to the club! I always shower at night, I love going to bed clean and cozy! In the morning it takes too long, it's too cold, etc.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger bstab said...

I've been doing that since high school. Nothing like an extra 20 minutes or so of sleep in the a.m. to make your life easier.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

My routine depends on the day and if I've exercised. Sometimes, I shower in the morning. Some days I've taken a couple of showers. I like exercising and showering at night which takes care of the next morning. I'm backwards most of the time anyway. I eat cereal at night. I usually shave at night. I get my clothes out for work the night before. Then in the morning I can get up 15 minutes before I leave for work!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

I only get 12 minutes to get ready in the morning (including packing my lunch), so I, of course, shower at night. (I would have more time in the morning, but I refuse to wake up before 6am). Maybe I should start sleeping my work clothes.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Susan said...

i shower many times a day, including the morning . . . I'm compulsive.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Rae said...

I'm a morning person! It helps me wake up, esp since I get up so frickin early to walk our chubby dog! BUT, nothing beats a nice, warm bubble bath in the evening in the winter!

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like taking a shower in the morning, if i do not it is hard to wake up at 4am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home