Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Lunch option

I am always looking for easy and healthy things to have for lunch. I try not to order food very often , and since Subway stopped offering turkey as a weekly special, I have been trying frozen meals.

I usually dread the days I have a frozen meal for lunch, but today I tried something new, the lean cuisine panini. It was actually quite tasty. I had the southwest chicken variety . It came out of the microwave looking like something you could get at a restaurant. Nicely toasted and hot. It was yummy and it fills you up.

8 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger brent d. said...

We get EXTREMELY strange looks when we go to the grocery on days they have Smart Ones, Lean Cuisine, etc. half off. We STOCK UP. We are local experts on important things like: Which brand has the best chicken enchalada.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

I am always up for ideas if you guys have any suggestions.

Yes I plan on stocking up this week, there is a sale and I have coupons.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger RussianLlama said...

Hey Kiki nice blog! Between you and Simba's mom when will I get to do work?

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

I don't know llama ...between all your blog reading you might be able to get something done :)

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

A friend at work brought one of the panini's in the other day. It did look good--much better than my soup.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Weight Watchers is the best chicken enchiladas! I also really like their lasagna florentine and we like everyone's fettucini alfredo!

I think Lean Cuisine and Weight Watchers are better than Healthy Choice and the other brands. Some days we have a toasted PB&J sandwich for lunch. For some reason it gives me a ton of energy! Sara Lee 100% whole wheat bread is the best!

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

thanks for the suggestions Rae.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

I like the Sara Lee Bread too. I get the "Delightful Wheat" and it is pretty delightful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home