Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Jumping Jacks

Since getting the biggest loser dvd, which includes a jumping jack portion, I have been reliving my youth and not in a good way.

In high school for gym class, we had to do exercises as a class. This wasn't bad, except for the jumping jacks.

The instructors thought it would be a good idea for us (guys and girls as I recall although my memory is cloudy) to do jumping jacks all together in rhythm with counts.

I can't recall how many were had to do, but I think it was a fairly decent number. The kicker being if anyone got out of rhythm, we had to start over.

I wasn't physically fit in high school and I dreaded doing the jumping jacks because I had a constant fear that I would mess up and be the reason we had to start over.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Jenniy said...

Ugh, the damn jumping jacks. I'm not sure which is worse, the jumping jacks or the lunges on the Biggest Loser workout. Either way, I yell at Bob during both exercises!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home