Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

iMeme

Wow a Meme that just jumped up and said this is the one for you. Thanks Mc over at Run, Cook, Write

Total number of tracks in iTunes: 2306

Sort by song title
First song: 'til my baby comes home Luther Vandross
Last song: Yours Brian Mcknight

Sort by time
Shortest song: Entry Cadence (:29) Michigan Marching Band
Longest song: Sleep like a child (15:27) Joss Stone

Sort by artist
First: 112
Last: Zhane

Sort by Album
First: #1's by Destiny's Child
Last: Who is Jill Scott

10 most played songs
  1. My Boo, Usher
  2. Crazy Love, Brian Mcknight
  3. Shake it Off, Mariah Carey
  4. Hey Mama, Kanye West
  5. By your Side, Sade
  6. Because of You, Kelly Clarkson
  7. The Sweetest Thing, Lauryn Hill
  8. In Da Club, 50 Cent
  9. Some Kind of Wonderful, Joss Stone
  10. Proud, Heather Small

First five songs that come up on Party Shuffle

  1. Milkshake, Kelis
  2. StickwithU, PCD
  3. Karma Cameleon, Culture Club
  4. Hand in my Pocket, Alanis Morissette
  5. Puke , Eminem

Number of search returns for:

sex: 23
love: 317
you: 383
death: 8
hate: 9
wish: 8

I am not tagging anyone, but think anyone with an ipod will find this entertaining.

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger bstab said...

I did it!
Dude, I had zz top.
What's up with me and my 80's collections?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home