Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm going on a trip

So its official , I'm going to Europe in March to visit my sister and her family. I am a bit nervous about the trip, but thats not unusual for me. I will be going to the Netherlands and perhaps Germany and Belgium. I have never been out of the country before, besides Canada (which doesn't really count) so this will be a fun adventure.

3 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger bstab said...

Is that not a coolest? I say that's the coolest.
YAY!

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Fun!!!!!Make sure you take lots of pics!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger kikis' sister said...

We feel honored that you are coming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home